We believe in transparency and want you to know exactly what it will cost to borrow from us. With Zebra Loans it’s black and white – what you see is what you get.
- Interest is charged at 1.5% per day on the unpaid balance at the end of the day
- This is equal to an APR of 547.5% per annum
Our fees are as follows:
- $25 Loan Establishment Fee
- $5 Direct Debit Fee
- $5 Manual Payment Fee
- $10 Extension Fee
- $10 Default Fee
- $45 Wage Deduction Fee
- $20 Cancelled Direct Debit Fee
- $5 Statement Fee
- $1 SMS Fee
- $5 Phone Call Fee
- $20 Manual processing fee
- $50 Referral Fee to debt collection agency
- $500 Court Fee
Should you borrow money if you already have debt?
If you are already in debt we would advise you not to take out a Zebra loan. Borrowing money when you already have other debt will only increase your financial responsibilities. Talk to the Citizens Advice Bureau or visit sorted.org.nz for budgeting advice.